Members receive a programme of our comprehensive range of groups, a weekly bulletin with an email alert and a quarterly newsletter by email (or post for those without Internet access) which carries the latest local U3A information and contributions from members & a national magazine “U3A News” which comes directly from the Third Age Trust.
- Educational/Interest based Group Meetings (our core activity),
- a Monthly Meeting with Speaker,
- a growing range of social events,
- a Travel Group
- Monthly coffee mornings.
Our year runs from 1st September to 31st August, but we accept new members from 1st June.
Our annual membership subscription is £10 per person (or £6.50 if you are a paid up member of another U3A). To download an application form please use the link below.
Also included is automatic membership to our regional association SUN (Southern U3A Network) who provide a range of presentations, normally on a Saturday, with University Lecturers at various venues across the county. At the time of joining you will also be given a SUN programme of events.
For new members, please complete your application form here:
- Preferred option *: Complete an ONLINE 2019-2020 Membership Application form here.
- If you prefer you can download a PRINTABLE 2019-2020 Membership Application form here.
To renew an existing membership there is no need to complete another form:
Simply arrange payment of your annual subscription as follows:
- Send a cheque for £10 (or £6.50 as appropriate) for each member to The Membership Team, Chichester U3A, Box 809, Mailboxes Etc., 26 The Hornet, CHICHESTER, PO19 7BB. Please write your name(s) and membership number(s) on the back of the cheque.
- Preferred option *: Make an electronic bank transfer in the sum of £10 (or £6.50 as appropriate) for each member to Chichester U3A, Lloyds Bank plc, sort code 30-91-97, account no. 34913960, using your name(s) as reference.
For your convenience, here is a Standing Order form
* These options are preferred because they ease the (considerable) load on the membership team.
For further information please complete this contact form…